Friday, January 21, 2011

A Letter to Costco...

Dear Costco,
Love your smokin hot deals on all my faves... baby wipes, delicious cheese pizza, organic peanut butter & jelly, "baby crack"... aka: Annie's organic bunny cracker variety pack, batteries, and ziplock bags.  But I was more than a little disappointed with your lack of inventory of one of my favorite things to buy... pregnancy tests.

I was cruising through your aisles with baby Moo, after picking her up one of your famous churros, on a mission.  The destination, the pharmacy section.  I must say... a poorly organized pharmacy section.  The layout makes absolutely NO sense.  Toothbrushes next to face lotion, next to diet pills.  It did not make my mission any easier... but your churros are huge so I had a good 20 minutes before Moo started to freak. 

So, if you were a Clearblue Easy or a First Response... where would you hide in this mess?  Up and down the aisles.  Over and over again.  Even behind the counter... still no luck.

Riddle me this Mr. Costco... you sell giant boxes of tampons, enormous multipacks of condoms in varieties I didn't even know exsisted (obvi), prenatal vitamins, and every baby product under the sun, but NO mega packs of pregancy tests.

Whatev, I know this sounds completely ridiculous... but whoever just takes ONE pregnancy test.  I have been known to go through box after box in only a couple days.  And I know I am not alone.  Just look at the girls on 16 and Pregnant.  You know they took at least a dozen before dropping out of high school.  I guess they may not have Costco memberships... but still!!  Whether you are looking for a plus or a minus, you know you are pissing on that stick as many times as you possibly can to make sure it is really right.

Let's not leave out the consumers that are stuck between giant boxes of tampons and mega packs of condoms.  Maybe I will check Sam's Club... nah, who really goes to Wal-Mart when they could go to Super Target!

Your Loyal Bulk Buyer,
Kylee Sue Phelps

1 comment:

  1. why you buying First Response???? :) I'd get mine at the Dollar store on request of my husband since I took so many before Luke.

    ReplyDelete