Thursday, February 17, 2011

Grab the Tylenol... I have Bieber-Fever!

Come on... you can't tell me that you are not as obsessed with Bieber as I am. 

Just look at the kid!  The hair!  The smile!  The mini-Usher dance moves!  And that squeaky pre-pubescent voice!!!  You just can't listen to JBiebs without remembering what it was like to walk the halls of middle school.  I haven't met Bieber in person (yet), but I can tell you that he also probably wears too much cologne (some stench from Hollister), has an acne problem (although, you wouldn't know it because of his contract with ProActiv), and wishes he has a legit reason to shave his face.  Nonetheless... I LOVE HIM!  Please don't think I am a creeper!

So, being a true Bieliber, I obvi had to see the cinematic masterpiece "Never Say Never."  I borrowed my favorite tween and headed off for a true social experience.  I have to say... ABSOLUTELY hilarious!  Watching little girls scream and confess their true love for the man-child that is Bieber for 2 hours... I cannot think of a better way to spend my Saturday night!  Highly entertaining!  My recommendation... steal a 12 year old (so you don't look like a freak), run to your favorite theatre, and log some time with the Biebs. 

And, no... I am not too old to have My World 2.0 in my CD player.  And, yes... I do think Bieber was snubbed at the Grammy's...

No comments:

Post a Comment